Project F Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project F Official Forum

This is the forum for the Wolfenstein 3D total conversion, Project F.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

printers are bad...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
atariangamer'93
Admin

printers are bad... Empty
PostSubject: printers are bad...   printers are bad... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:58 pm

Anyone ever get mad about stuff like printers? they suck. I go in to print something...BLACK TEXT ON WHITE PAPER...what does it tell me? My 'COLOR' ink cart is running low. WTF? I just want the black (which is obviously full), and it wont let me print my stuff! So I go to the store, buy some ink, put it in and ERRORS! Why? Oh, the numbers gotta match. Why do they DO THAT? its the same exact cartridge! Well, I try again just to make sure, and it starts saying the COLOR ink is low, and starts spitting all sorts of papers at me. Only problem...that page has TONZ of colors! I see red, black, and blue. THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO PRINT MY PAPER! But no...Why is it doing this! I DONT WANT THIS! So I finally get the cartridges in, and it starts printing...only to PAPER JAM!!! Then I gotta tear it out, start again, then find out that the INK CARTRIDGE IS RIPPING THE PAPER! WTF!?!?!

...printers suck, okay? DONT USE THEM. Dot matrix was much better...

(LOL JK, how r u admin?)
Back to top Go down
Batmanifestdestiny
Admin

printers are bad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: printers are bad...   printers are bad... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:29 pm

Wasn't this posted in the CQFF? Either way, I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
https://projectf.board-directory.net

printers are bad...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project F Official Forum :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: